Monday, April 11, 2011

call me fatty




ya, you may call me as FATTY

I gained a lots of kgs in this few months !!
* arghh *
sister and mum keep complaining that I'm fat
and now, even my brother and dad said that I'm a roly-poly girl now

this is the very first time my dad said that I'm a plump round-faced girl
* ish *

however, dad said that I looks better in this way,*winks*
since I got heart face shape, if I'm too skinny,
I would have a skinny cheeks too,
this is not good in chinese feng shui,
this is the reason why my dad said I looks better now.

now,
at least I got a very good reason to be fat
*evil laugh*




this is the main reason why I become plump and round



I'm happy with it

but stop gaining weight anymore
*winks*
just make a stop at this point

0 comments:

Post a Comment